Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Source of Happiness?

God.
He loves me.
He freed me from sin.
Now, I am free.
The words I wanted to say right now could be summed up by this verses:

Galatians 5

1Christ has set us free! This means we are really free. Now hold on to your freedom and don't ever become slaves of the Law again.

9A little yeast can change a whole batch of dough, 10but you belong to the Lord. That makes me certain that you will do what I say, instead of what someone else tells you to do. Whoever is causing trouble for you will be punished.

22
God's Spirit makes us loving, happy, peaceful, patient, kind, good, faithful, 23gentle, and self-controlled. There is no law against behaving in any of these ways. 24And because we belong to Christ Jesus, we have killed our selfish feelings and desires. 25God's Spirit has given us life, and so we should follow the Spirit. 26But don't be conceited or make others jealous by claiming to be better than they are.

No comments: