Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Nice one!

Whoa!
I'm happy.
Very happy.

The things I did today:
  • I woke up late because my cellphone did not alarm.
  • I ate a heavy breakfast because ham tastes so good. :]]
  • I saw my friends again -- especially my very dearest ones. :]]
  • I enjoyed my subjects.
  • I edited 6 and a "half" papers of my classmate's work in English. :]]
  • I became the leader of my Tourism group.
  • I received an "arf" message.
  • I have a new game from Kuya Gerald.
  • My classmates asked me to say, "God Bless." :]]
  • Me, Lue, and Mark went home.
  • My professor smiled at me because of my "cool" answer. :]]
  • I came home safely. :]]
  • God loves me.

For the blessings I received:
  • I prayed to God to not make me late and help me in school. He did. :]]
  • I got a very high grade for my prelims exam in Tourism.
  • My friends were there.
  • I went home nicely. :]]
  • I ate yummy foods. :]]
  • I saw Ching.
  • The cloud looks so great.
  • The wind blows so cool.
  • The sun warms me up.
  • The stars and the moon looks great.
  • God loves me. :]]
  • He loves you too. :]]
I'm so happy with my life.
God moves in me.
He loves me and you. :]]

No comments: