Monday, January 4, 2010

Busy?

I kept myself too busy. Again.
And I'll keep myself busy everyday.
I guess this can help.
Will it?
What do you think?

I'm done with today's activities.
Tomorrow, I will go to school again.
BTW, I did my presentation for my report today.
It's not yet done.
Haha.
It took me three hours to finish four slides.
I'm not yet halfway.

I also found my drawing book.
I did some drawing.
Haha. I remember the days in High School.
We used to rush our work for we were given just an hour to finish our activities.
Drafting!
Haha.

It's really funny how time passes so quickly.
I just woke up this morning and now it's already evening.
Days ending so fast.
Last time it was just New Year and now, 5 days passed abruptly. Haha.

God loves me.

Bye for now. :P
author's note:
I'm trying to beat someone's record. Haha.
I know I can't beat it.

That someone is a hustler.
Haha.
Lol. :P

No comments: