Thursday, January 28, 2010

College Fair-Day 1

You ignored me at first.
Then, you searched for me.
We bought foods together.
You gave me a cotton candy.
You held my shoulders.
You let me sleep at your back.
You pat my head.
I left the concert and you searched for me.
I'm glad that you did all those things.

Hey. I really love you.
Even if you are so weird.
And even if you eat a lot and get your stomach ache.
I love you even if you have a lot of faults.
I just don't know.

I really hope you'll see me.
And I really hope that I can still have the courage to not give up.
Because you are showing me things that hurts my feelings but at the same time makes me happy.

I love you.
Good Night.
I hope you'll get home safely.

-Thanks to Mark for allowing me to use his internet.
Thanks too to the ADSAA Office for allowing me to use the computer even if it's so late. :]

No comments: