Wednesday, March 24, 2010

orange chicken

We ate in Chowking. It's really nice. After I ate mine, I stared blankly while drinking my coke. I think what I thought during that time is that you are going to say goodbye again. You've said that a lot of times and all those times I really cried hard - -(for long days).

Well, before we ate, you said that I'm like your mom by always changing my mind. Also, before, when we were in the playground, you also said that I'm like your mom who does not listen to conversation by running away. I thought hard. I don't want you to think of me by always running away and by shifting my mind always.

I tried hard not to run away from you when you are talking. It's really hard. I wanted to cry but I did not because I don't want you to know how I really feel. I listened to you. That was the dawn in St. Thomas during our camp. You said that for the first time, I did not run away. Do you know why I did that? I hope you know. I really kept my tears inside and my heart I think while you are saying those words, it stopped beating and wished that it would never beat again. But it did not because that's reality. I kept my ears open and so is my heart while it's beginning to break again. I listened to you. I had the effort.

About shifting minds? I hope I can do that too for you to see.

BTW, it's 24 today. It was July 24, 2009 when I first saw you.

click photo for source.

No comments: