Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Oak and Nut

"Today's mighty oak is merely yesterday's little nut that managed to hold it's ground."

After thinking much about yesterday's advice, I came up to a decision..just now. :]]

I became a very different person.
I changed my image from a simple, quiet girl to an "emo", broken, sad girl.
I frequently smile unlike before.

Now, it's time to change.
To go back again.

Thinking too much, regretting, forgetting God's promises and ruining myself.
It won't turn back time.
It won't make you come back.

So now, I'll go.
I'll run as fast as I can.
I'll smile.
I'll be happy.
I'll forget you and every memories.
I won't think.

And while my head's so clear today, I must do all these things.

You never did love me.
You just need me.
I hoped for change but you did not.
I waited so patiently and I tried so hard to understand you, but you abused it.

And now, I'll go.

I might regret making this decision but it will be for my own good.
I don't want to be stuck in this miserable life I created because of you.

This will be my last goodbye.

I won't let the nut be a mighty oak.
I don't want a problem by not destroying this nut.

No comments: