Monday, December 28, 2009

nichi nichi kore kōnichi

"Every day is a good day"

How I wish that every day of my life is a good day.
It "was" good before but now...*sigh*
Well, it just goes with this:
"Often, we get impatient and take things into our own hands but God said, "Be quiet. Trust me.
I know your needs better than you do. Just wait and give me chance to work for it."
I've been too stupid that I do things by myself.
Even if I know that everything's useless without God, I still insist.
I'm such a fool.
And now, I'm really tired.
I know God loves me.
I know He works in me.
I just need God to make me realize that.
I need God to give me more trust in Him.
I can't do it alone.

Here I go again.
Writing.

I missed this part of me.
I closed everything ever since that day.
And now, I'm slowly opening it again.
I hope I'll stay the same.
I hope God will always give me strength and courage to live.
I hope I'll be okay.

No comments: