Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Beginning

Please do find me. Look for me. This one's for you. Read these words.

I'm writing these words for you. Only you.
Memories I can't forget.
I'm moving on with my life just now.
I started walking and I might look back but I won't get myself stuck.

These words are about you.
The memories I held so close that I can't forget.
I will write it here.

I'm full of pain and agony right now.
But as days go by, I'll be better than today.
I don't want to forget so I'm writing everything I can.

They say, "One must move on by forgetting the past."
I say, "I can move on by not forgetting."


I can't regret something that made me smile for a while.
These words may sadden me a bit but I know deep inside, I was happy once.

I'm writing.
I will not stop.
I'll write.

"Live for today and also for tomorrow. And don't forget to smile."

No comments: