Monday, December 28, 2009

"ichigo ichie"

"Treasure every encounter with another person."

Me and my two younger cousins went to a mall in the city.
We were to buy ingredients for fruit cocktail and ice cream cake.
But my cousin decided first to hang-out, so we took a long walk.
I noticed a Japanese restaurant while we were walking.
I stopped for a while and a Japanese phrase caught my eyes:
"Ichigo Ichie"
It means, "Treasure every encounter with another person."
I wanted to save those words in my cellphone but I have no time.
So, I just paused for a while and memorized it.
After that, we moved on.

...**********...

I guess it caught my eyes because of a reason.

I may not know what the reason is but somehow, I realized that I should treasure every person in me.
I was reminded that life's too short.
I have to keep on making memories and appreciating every one near me.
It was a nice day to smile.
So, I say: Smile!

No comments: