Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Opened Eyes!!!


God has blessed me so much. I just became too blind to see it. I only see the things that I wanted but was never been mine. I always see the things that hurt me rather than the things behind them.

I've been so bad and careless. I've been too blind and numb. I've been too much for everything.

The greatest miracle for me of course is that I am saved but for now the greatest miracle I can tel is that God has shown me the mistakes I got and God has lead me to the way out of it.

He showed me how to be contented with everything. The past five days that I had been alone, God showed me that I can live without the things I really need and the people I really wanted to be with. God made me realize that it is possible to be me again.

I know how it feels to suffer. God did not leave me during those days but I was the one who stopped but still God held my hand and right now, I'm clinging on to Him.

I know God loves me and I've been to blind to see and feel Him. I lowered my trust and became a different person. But now, I know and I will change. Right now, I'm changing.

A miracle of change came to me by this moment. I don't know how to tell it but I'm feeling better now. I have been too depressed and right now, I can say God healed me. And right now, I'm ready to live again. I'm forgetting those things about dying. Right now, I just feel better. I'll live and I will live for God. I won't get affected again. I know God loves me. He will never leave me nor forsake me and He has a better plans for me.

I won the Third Place in Table Tennis Game this morning. I was called to the CIHM Office--Chairperson's office of my College Department--and was asked to pass my grades. It means that I'm a candidate for Dean's Lister. I got good grades on my exam last week. I'm surrounded with people I love.

This blessings are miracles from God. God's love never fails and if we really Trust in Him and depends only to Him, He'll show us His True and Everlasting Love. Just by sending Christ to die in the cross for us to be saved is one great miracle and blessing. Believing in Him saves us. :]]

God loves everyone of us. I hope you'll see HOW GREAT OUR GOD REALLY IS. I hope you'll feel the same thing that I feel right now. :]] God Bless everyone.

Nanette Jan is back. :]] I'm happy about it. I miss myself so much. :]]

No comments: