Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happiness Surrounds Me

It was my first time to be officially late on my subject.
I was never officially late since High School.
I was not alone though.
All my other top classmates were with me.

I don't want to eat lunch.
I just don't feel like eating today.
I also felt that during breakfast.
But I ate because it's what's supposed to be done.
During lunch, in an eatery outside school, with my classmates, we ate.
The old lady gave me a hot soup even if I have my own food brought there.
It's nice of her.

While walking after lunch, my classmate said take care to me.
Take Care!
The thing I always say to them, before. X|

My classmate did a favor to me.
It's a hot day but she still did the favor.

I'm loved by my friends.
I have them kept closely.
  • God loves me.
But all these things aren't what I was looking for.
I'm thankful with all these things that's happening to me.
But there's something missing. X|

Hmmm. I know I should be happy and contented.
But my heart and mind tells me that I can't be.

I just hope and wait. X|

No comments: