Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bye to Old Pictures

Lalala. ♫♫♫

I really am not into anything right now. I mean I don't feel good. I slept late last night. I just cleaned my stuffs. Yeah, I removed all the things I collected. It's now time to throw old pictures, receipts, and things you couldn't even think I kept. I didn't feel like being sentimental anymore. I really need to set things free and forget what is behind. I'm not yet done but I'll continue later this afternoon. It's so hot right now.

♥►Anyway, what really makes me sorrowful is the memories from the past. Yeah, they're up to me again. Argh, I wish there's a way to erase memories. Happy memories I had makes me sick. They shouldn't be but they are.◄♥

BUT I should always remember that all those things already happened and there's no way to bring it back. God has reasons why it was taken. (Ecclesiastes 3:1)And now, I clearly understood why. It took months for me to realize that. Such a long waste of time. I depended myself on a human when I shouldn't be. Happiness can't be gained by humans or things rather happiness comes from God alone.(Galatians 5:22)

I've been hurt to deeply but now the scars are healing. I used to think it can't be mended. And I guess the only thing that can heal us is for us to choose to be healed. I took some quiet months where I only pondered on God's word. With that, I found what I was looking for. God healed me. God has forgiven me. He loves me no matter what. He opened my eyes to see what He has for me. I'm glad I had chosen to be healed because God used my hurt feelings to turn back to Him and be reminded of His love. (2 Corinthians 7:9)

I don't blame God neither question Him. I know He has better plans for me even if it means I lose the things/people I want. (The things I think good for my own.) God gave His everything which is His Son, Jesus Christ for us to be saved only if we believe and surrender our life to Him. If God did this, won't He freely give us everything else? (Romans 8:32)

♥But most of the times, I'll be reminded of those memories that will hurt me, like now. My defense for that is God's word and prayer (Ephesians 6:14-17). God is with me and I'll be fine. Memories will fade away sooner or later. I have to keep myself focused on God and not be distracted by things.♥

No comments: